Tuesday 16 September 2008

Greece is the Word..

I'm going to Greece on Friday, need to get all my holiday ting tongs ready. Sun lotion, mosquito bite stick, pepper spray etc.

Watched I Am Legend this afternoon. Tis a really good film, bit of politics in there aswell.

When I originally started this blog I intended it to be exclusively about memory. But, as always my plans never go according to plan, but ironically I still call them plans. I should really call them intentions but intentions sound a bit dilly dally and dithery so I settled on humourously and facetiously calling them plans.

Anyways, I intend to learn a list of (not right now next week sometime) popular names and come up with a symbol or object that represents them. Then when I remember a name I just need to pick out a distinguishing character trait and hook them together. I'm gonna contemplate buying a book of names and workin my way through it. But that's a bit hardcore for me at the moment so just a mnemonic for popular names will suffice. oh, actually I'll do it with some more factfinders, that makes more sense rather than a big ass book of names.

And, erm...yeah, As for spoken numbers I'm gonna try and see if I can hold 2 scenes in mind whilst on my jouney that way I'm incorporating the link system aswell. I'm gonna try my damnedest to get 100 numbers in spoken format. Because that's the one everyone always dreads, I thought that would be the one to focus on. If this discipline is done well with confidence then numbers and binary are easy.

I'm gonna read and research more about cold reading now, don't miss me too much. Piece out.

No comments: