Friday 12 September 2008

Knowledge. I want som'more.

Upon reading others peoples blogs I realised I was being a tad too formal with my layout with the grammar and diction I was using, so I intend to idiosycranise it up a bit. But surely if it is my own blog should I draw inspiration from others, who inturn draw upon someone elses until there is no originality left just bad copies of once mildly useful ideas? I'm new to all this blog stuff. And sporadically philosophical.

Anyways, I was just thinking that although memory isn't my be all and end all I do want to excel in it. I find it fascinating, rewarding, fulfilling and just obscure enough to be mildly entertaining to the unaquainted. But it isn't my only passion, I like; piano, health and fitness, psychology, popular science, and above all nutrition. But I wanna be known as a sceptical nutritionist, medical and psychologically grounded, not one concerned with spirituality, chakra points, reflexology and that malarky.

I hope to somehow combine all my "knowledge" (if knowledge exists...oooh) into some kind of book. I place that thought on the distant horizon, alongside a guiness world record for something and Grandmastership of memory and Men's Health cover model and also a PhD. But that's all in the future. I need to wait for my balls to drop first.

PS. My balls have well and truely dropped I was being idiosyncratic. Aren't I ironic.

No comments: