Sunday 14 September 2008

Dionnes Heart and Mind of a Warrior.

Basically, Dionnes rejected my modest goals that I set for her. I put her down on my Excel document which I programmed to total all the results from each discipline, as 2250 points. Quite modest for a first championship. And she's all up in my face sayin she ain't ever gonna come dat low homie bread. I was like well then pull your finger out. I am glad she enjoys memory, at least one person that's close to me enjoys the same boring activities I do.

If she can harness all that Caribbean emotion then she'll do very well, but honestly, I think she's not introvert enough, I don't think she has the padantic nature of constantly analysising and reajusting tiny almost insignificant details to mnemonics to make them work. But if she listens to me and I force her to do things properly, learning from my mistakes, things will go very smoothly, in Welsh Memory Championship and the Nationals next year.

Also, she said be at hers for 8pm but I'm gonna be there at 9pm. I'm such a scallywag.

No comments: