Thursday 27 November 2008

New Personal Bests

In the last week I've done like 6-7 hours practice and reached a new personal best in speed cards and speed numbers. I did 240 numbers in 5 mins with one mistake which brought me down to 220 digits which is still a best for me. Then yesterday I did a deck o cards in 67.66 seconds. which was kinda a suprise cos I kept shaking my head through it saying "oh I'll never remember that, oh dear oh dear" But I did so crisis averted.

Also I want to tell you about the magical wonderland of manchester, an aladdins cave of treasures, a place of fantasy and amazement to all those who seek to find it. It's called Costco. Absolutely brilliant. First time we went there we spent £133 on stuff. Decks of cards (bicycle), lounge pants, make up brushes, trainers, socks, mixed herbs and the stupidist purchase ever a flippin 12 pack of chewing gum. I dunno what I was thinking, I think I got carried away. At least they'll last, Unlike most people who buy them, I don't need them. Mwah ha ha.

Erm, I really like nutrition. I wanna write a book on like the philisophical aspects of it and the place of such a lifestyle subject in the context of the world. But like I have no original thoughts, and my philosophical witterings are dry and unprofound. I decided to write a nutrition poem instead. With an actual rhythm and all the other poetical devices.

PS I think cous cous is my favourite carbohydrate based food. I dunno yet. There's a lot of life, time, and places out there. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done oh future Grandmaster Hoque !

Anonymous said...

Oops. Forgot to put my name on my comment.

Dai Griffiths

Anonymous said...

Hiya mate,

I'm looking forward to competing against you soon! Your scores are brilliant. I saw your pic of the 100 spoken numbers on facebook, was that 1 second??! ....I'd better get practicing me thinks! I can see us having some really close competitions in the future, I'm looking forward to it. Cheers mate, James Paterson