Saturday 8 November 2008

Detoxing My Blog

To appeal to a broader audience I have cleaned up my blog. Before it was rated 12A now it is rated PG.

Yesterday I accidentally soaked 5 cups of lentils in water overnight not realising that half a cup is one portion. Now I got the lentil population of a small village to consume by tomorrow.

I'm working on my juggling, cos appearantly every German does it, Gunther, Boris, Gaby to name a few...if not all. I like juggling with clubs better though, I like things that rotate. I Practice my memory untile I've used up my immediate store of loci which is about 300 locations in about 20 buildings, mostly houses. Seeing as though Welsh Memory thing is all on one day I need to come up with twice as many loci, I can't recylce them later on in the comp, too much interference.

I'm gonna put a Findus Lasagne in the oven now, then later do some immunology work for my presentation. Oh my days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did I feel the need to write a comment on my one blog? Perhaps it to get the ball rolling, like those Nigerian guys in club toilets who put in 2 pound coins in that little silver dish. It's modern polite society gone wrong, a gentleman living of tips for zero service. Anyways, happy holidays.

Nothing Hummingbird said...

Well it worked, came across your blog by mistake and thought I'd comment also, so the ball is rolling so to speak!!