Saturday 1 November 2008

Bread Facination.

I've been like baking bread rather than buying it. It takes ages longer and doesn't last as well but it tastes better...tenfold. I grind up seeds and that and add a bit too much bran then make rolls rather than a bread. Sliced bread is for little baby girls.

My car is looking an feeling pretty fine. New exhaust, new other stuff and a full valet.

Tonight I'm gonna make chicken in a white sauce with veg potatoes and brown bread. Got work at 7 in da morn tomorrow, then memory training and writing my nutrition CV all day, after the gym of course, back and triceps then abs.

Yesterday I memorised 160 digits perfectly in 5 mins when I haven't practiced for 3 months and that was with my new system. I need to do the world memory championships next year for deffo.

Steve Coogan was semi amazing, HAlf of it was hilarious the other half was filling material, cos Steve had to get changed innit. Alan Partridge is a legend.

Steptoe and Son: Upstairs Downstairs Upstairs Downstairs

No comments: