Friday 12 November 2010

Born to Retire

Feeling hungry is awful...I have that rumbling, paste like feeling in my stomach. The type where, if you know about anatomy, feels like the chime has dried and left concentrated acidic puddle of once flowing digestive juices. The mucus, I feel, has been sacrified for what little nutrition it has and left a vacuum, an ever consuming one, in it's place. My own body, my live storehouse of nutrients has turned against me and eaten away at me from the inside. My stomach bloats with the anticipation of sustinance, the idiomotor movements which I'm all to eager to exibit have ajusted my posture giving a, as I just mentioned a bloaty appearance.

Intentionally, I have left the above absent of further revision.

It may have to be carbs. As in, what I'll tuck into now.

No comments: